Introducing Beverly, a Ghost Travel & Blog Theme
“Beverly” is a Ghost theme created for those that want to share their travel & blog stories or news website, a tabloid or even a personal blog.
It features a structure commonly found among the popular news sites which makes it familiar to the targeted users and was build with bootstrap framework for easy as pie customization!
“Beverly” makes use of the latest features available in Ghost and is compatible with Ghost version 0.6.x or higher.
- 4 Layout Homepage: Standard, Parallax, Grid, List
- Tons of theme-settings included
- Search post with GhostHunter
- Newsletter with Mailchimp
- Sidebar with 5 types of widgets
- Disqus comment system
- Static page support
- Featured image in index pages
- Post cover support
- Multi author support
- Responsive Design
- Page Templates
- Featured Post Slider
- Social Media: Flickr, Instagram, Twitter
- FontAwesome Icons
- Google Web Fonts Typography.
- jQuery Loading
- 404 Page
- Bootstrap Framework
- Free Support
- Optimized and Clean Code
Sources and Credits
I’ve used the following images, icons or other files as listed.
- bootstrap.js / bootstrap.min.js – Bootstrap 3 - http://www.getbootstrap.com
- owl.carousel.js – Item Slider Script - http://owlgraphic.com/owlcarousel/
- modernizr- for html5 and css3 - http://modernizr.com/
- Perfect Scrollbar - http://noraesae.github.com/perfect-scrollbar/
- jFlickrFeed - http://www.newmediacampaigns.com/page/jquery-flickr-plugin
- Instafeed - http://instafeedjs.com/
- ImageLoaded JQuery - https://plugins.jquery.com/imagesloaded/
- ghostHunter - https://github.com/jamalneufeld/ghostHunter
- Jquery Parallax - http://www.ianlunn.co.uk/plugins/jquery-parallax/
- Jquery Retina - http://imulus.github.io/retinajs/
- Jquery - http://jquery.com/
- bootstrap.min.css – Bootstrap 3 (Recommendation – Do not edit this file but rather copy the classes you wish to change and paste them into style.css)
- owl.carusol.css and owl.transition.css – For owl carousel
- font-awesome.css – FontAwesome Icons
Thank you so much for purchasing one of ‘Beverly Theme’ themes and template. You can send your questions or issues to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our support team will respond your ticket support within 24-48 hours. We dont work weekends. Our technical support team will respond within working hours to ticket.
- Please be sure that you have read the documentation, which came bundled with your download. The documentation covers important topics, ranging from the installation of the theme, to its proper usage.