Real Places is a premium WordPress theme for Real Estate websites. It has a purpose oriented design and It offers decent design variations with flexibility and customizability to fulfill various requirements. This theme comes loaded with tons of useful features related to Real Estate and you can learn about those features through live preview and details provided below.
Demo User Access Information
User Name & Password = demo ( This user has subscriber role )
Advanced & Customizable Search for Real Estate Properties
This theme includes advanced properties search functionality that is not only powerful but also fully customizable to fulfill various requirements. You can choose which fields you want to display, In what order you want those fields to appear and what data will be displayed in those fields. You can display multiple location fields to provide search behavior like State > City > Area. You can change the values in price related fields. You can also decide how the properties search results page should look like and how many properties it should display and those properties should be sorted in what order.
Google Map with Properties Markers
This theme includes Google map support that enables you to display Google map with properties markers on search results page, properties display pages, property detail page, home page, contact page and taxonomy archive pages.
Drag & Drop Layout Manager for Home Page
Using drag and drop layout manage for home page, You can show or hide and arrange home page modules in any order you want. You can also use Visual Composer in home page contents module to add custom contents to home page.
Various Layouts to Display Multiple Properties
This theme includes various page templates to display multiple properties. These templates includes comprehensive set of meta-boxes to filter & sort properties to fulfill any requirements. So basically, You can create a page containing any number of properties having any layout and those properties can be of any type, status, location and feature OR any combination of these. You can also filter properties based on information like bedrooms, bathrooms, prices etc.
3 Different Variations for Property Detail Page
This theme provides 3 different design variations for property detail page. You can switch between any variation from theme options.
Similar Properties on Property Detail Page
You can show similar properties module on property detail page to display properties that are similar to current property.
Child / Sub Properties Support on Property Detail Page
Child properties support is provided, So that you can add big building with child/sub units to display each one with different information and prices. For example a building with 3 different types of flats with each one having different bedrooms, bathrooms, area and price.
3 Different Layouts to Display Agents
This theme includes three 3 different page templates to display agents in 2 columns, 3 columns and 4 columns.
Various Custom Widgets
This theme provides and supports various custom widgets needed in a real estate website.
Google reCAPTCHA Support Included
This theme includes Google reCAPTCHA to prevent spam message.
Visual Composer Plugin Included
You can use visual composer components to build custom page layouts.
Revolution Slider Plugin Included
You can build any type of slider using Revolution Slider plugin that comes included as part of this theme’s main pack. If you only want to use properties slider then there are already two slider variation available for those.
Translation Ready, RTL Support Included and WPML Compatible
This theme is translation ready and you can translate it to any one language without the need of a plugin. But, If you want to build a multi language website then you can use a plugin like WPML with this theme.
dsIDXpress Plugin Support
This theme includes basic support for dsIDXpress plugin.
User Registration, User Login and Password Recovery
This theme provides a front end dialog for user registration, login and recover password support that enables your website users to enjoy member only features.
Front End Property Submit and Edit
You can configure front end property submit and edit functionality in this theme to enable your website members to submit a property.
List of Submitted Properties
A registered user can view a list of properties that only he has submitted and he can edit or remove or pay the publishing fee of a property from that list.
A registered user can add a property to his favorite properties collection and later on he can view his favorite properties. He can also remove a property from his favorite properties collection.
Front End Profile Editing
A registered user can edit his profile information using a front end profile editing form.
PayPal Payments Integration for Submitted Properties
You can configure PayPal payments to collect publishing fee from users who have submitted properties to your website.
One Click Demo Importer
This theme includes one click demo importer to help you quickly setup a website similar to theme’s demo.
Pre Purchase FAQsIs it possible for the search form to have multiple location boxes like “State > City > Area” ?
You can choose to display up to four locations boxes in search form.
You can choose 1, If you want to display all locations into one select box.
You can choose 2, If you want to display locations like State > City OR City > Area.
You can choose 3, If you want to display locations like Country > State > City OR State > City > Area.
You can choose 4, If you want to display locations like Country > State > City > Area.
We have multiple agents in our agency and we want our agents to add properties. But we do not want to allow anybody else to register, So what is the solution for this ?
A real estate property is like a post in WordPress and You need to simply create users for your agents with author role. You can know more about roles from https://codex.wordpress.org/Roles_and_Capabilities . So, You do not need to enable registration for public and manually added users with author role will be good enough to add properties using WordPress dashboard. You can forward documentation’s add property link to your agents for guidance.
How to create RSS feed for properties ? and How to send its email to potential customers.
You can use ‘feed/?post_type=property’ after your website URL to get property feeds. for example: http://www.your-website.com/feed/?post_type=property
Demo Example: http://realplaces.inspirythemes.biz/feed/?post_type=property
Later on you can use Google feed burner http://feedburner.google.com/ and create a feedburner widget on your website for people to subscribe.
Following plugin might also help in this regard. http://wordpress.org/plugins/feedburner-form/screenshots/
How can I import properties from my existing database using XML or CSV files?
You can import properties into Real Places theme for free using WP ALL Import plugin and it’s add-on for Real Places theme. For more details you can consult this knowledge base article.
How the dsIDXpress plugin works with this theme ?
This theme supports dsIDXpress plugin as an additional feature and it represents only following part of the the theme http://realplaces.inspirythemes.biz/idx/
So, it is a complete theme even without dsIDXpress plugin and that plugin is not required for this theme’s basic functionality.
Please check out screenshots to understand what this theme offers without dsIDXpress plugin.
You can add, modify, remove, search and list properties with the basic features of this theme and without any extra plugin.
- Nice and Clean Design
- Fully Responsive Layout
- Includes Visual Composer Page Builder Plugin
- Includes Revolution Slider Plugin
- Full Localization Support ? Contains .po and .mo files
- WPML Plugin Support ? including the RTL languages support
- Easy and Extensive Theme Options ? For more information you can view screenshots.
- Easy to Use Meta Boxes ? To add and modify real estate property information
- limited support of dsIDXpress IDX Plugin
- Google reCAPTCHA Support ? For all the forms in this theme.
- Advance Properties Search Form ? Any search field can be enabled or disabled from theme options. You can also ordered the fields from theme options.
- Users can Register, Login and Recover Password
- Edit Profile ? User can modify his profile information and upload his profile image using front end profile page.
- View Favorites Properties ? User can add/remove a property to favorites and view his favorites properties.
- Front End Property Submit ? User can submit property from front end.
- List Submitted Properties ? User can view list of properties that he has submitted.
- Edit Submitted Property ? User can modify any of his submitted property.
- PayPal Payment for Submitted Property ? User can pay for his submitted property using PayPal and if enabled from theme options that property will be published automatically on successful payment.
- Administrator can View List of Payments ? To take any further action after successful payment.
- Home Page Features Home Page Header Area
- Three variations of header area are available and those can be switched easily from theme options.
- Full Width Slider ? There are three slider variations available
- Revolution Slider – Can be used instead of default slider
- Google Map ? Can be displayed in place of slider from theme options
- Advance Properties Search Form – Displays in header or below slider based on header variation you are using Other Modules
Note: You can use any module from available variations at any order you want. Overall this theme offers following modules on homepage.
- Properties Module – 2 Variation Available – You can filter these properties to display them from any status, location or type. You can also change other settings like number of properties to display etc. Check theme’s screenshots for further details.
- How It Works Module – Various settings related to this section are available in theme options.
- Featured Properties Module – 3 Variations Available – You can also change related settings from theme options.
- Partners – Related settings can be modified from theme options.
- News / Blogs Posts – Related settings can be configured from theme options.
- Homepage includes contents support and you can add visual composer page builder contents in it to design the homepage the way you want.
- Property Detail Page
- Property Images Gallery ( 3 Variations Available )
- Property Content Area
- Property Features Section
- Property Tour Video Section
- Property Location on Map
- Property Social Share Options
- Property Attachments
- List of Sub Properties If Any
- Property Agent Information and Ajax Based Contact Form
- Similar Properties Section
- Support to add Mortgage Calculator
- Support to add Featured Properties Widget OR any other type of widget.
- Property Search Results Template ? To display properties search results with sorting features
- Properties Templates
- List Layout Full Width
- List Layout With Sidebar
- Grid Layout Full Width
- Grid Layout With Sidebar
- Gallery Templates ? With 2 columns, 3 columns and 4 columns layouts
- Agents Template ? With 2 columns, 3 columns and 4 columns layouts
- Agent Detail Page ? To display detailed information about agent and related properties list.
- User / Author Detail Page ? To display detailed information about user and related properties list.
- Contact Template ? With Ajax based contact form, Google reCAPTCHA, Google map and other contact information.
- Full Width Page Template
- FAQs support.
- Testimonials support.
- Featured Properties Custom Widget
- Advance Properties Search Custom Widget
- Social Icons Custom Widget
- Styles Customization Support Including Background, Fonts and Colors
- Child Theme Included
- Once Click Demo Content Importer Included
- Sample content XML files are also included if you need to manually import demo contents
- Detailed Documentation Included
- Layered PSDs Included
Thanks for purchasing Real Places Theme. We truly appreciate it! Support for all our themes is provided through our support website.
Visit our Support Site | How to get Item Purchase Code?
UpdatesVersion 1.2.2 – 15th December 2015
- Fixed submit property 404 issue after WordPress 4.4 update
- Improved property description title appearance in case of no description
- Added some minor CSS improvements
Version 1.2.1 – 2nd December 2015
- Fixed DELETE button bug on my properties page
- Fixed Properties colors related issues on homepage
- Fixed removal icon loader styles bug on favorites properties
Version 1.2.0 – 30th November 2015
- Added 3rd variation for header
- Added 3rd variation for homepage slider
- Added 3rd variation for homepage properties
- Added 3rd variation for featured properties on homepage
- Added simplified background support for How it Works section on homepage
- Added sticky header support
- Added AJAX support to Login, Registration and Forgot Password
- Added styles customization support for homepage sliders, homepage properties and homepage featured properties
- Added API key theme option for Google Maps
- Added localization support for Google Maps, This will help you display it in your own language
- Added banner image and revolution slider support for Blog posts
- Added plugin settings to change URL slugs for property, agent and custom taxonomies like property cit, property type, property status, and property features
- Removed meta box plugin requirement and embedded its functionality in “Inspiry Real Estate plugin”
- Removed Redux framework plugin requirement and embedded its functionality with in theme
- Improved field validation on edit profile page
- Improved WPML configuration file
- Improved translation files and related code
- Fixed taxonomy archive custom pagination issue
- Fixed theme options titles and description translation issue
- Fixed a syntax error on contact page
- Fixed homepage banner issue
- Fixed enlarged logo size issue in FireFox
- Fixed select box issue
- Fixed swipe box ( light box ) issue in RTL
- Updated Inspiry Real Estate Plugin ( Updated Version 1.1.0 )
- Updated Child Theme ( Updated Version 1.2.0 )
- Updated Revolution Slider plugin
- Updated Visual Composer Plugin
- Updated Documentation
- Tested with WordPress 4.4 Beta
Version 1.1.2 – 23rd October 2015
- Added new revolution slider design for Real Places.
- Fixed author page title issue
- Fixed menu style inconsistency for header variation one
Version 1.1.1 – 9th October 2015
- Fixed a bug that was blocking AJAX requests for certain level of users whom are restricted to access admin dashboard
Version 1.1.0 – 9th October 2015
- Added functionality to restrict admin access for certain level of users. User level to restrict can be changed from theme options.
- Added property type taxonomy support in breadcrumbs for property detail page.
- Added br tag support for footer copyright text in theme options
- Improved overall logic to display image banner, Google map and slider revolution.
- Improved WPML language switcher for LTR and RTL languages
- Improved logic to display add to favorites button
- Disabled redux customizer to avoid confusion
- Updated languages files
- Improved child theme to load language translation files from with-in child theme ( changed child theme version to 1.1 )
- Updated Slider Revolution plugin to latest version.
- Updated Visual Composer to latest version.
Version 1.0.1 – 8th October 2015
- Updated Visual Composer Plugin
Version 1.0.1 – 10th September 2015
- Added comments support on property detail page.
- Added enable / disable Google map checkbox for properties display templates
- Improved Google map height
- Updated Revolution Slider Plugin Files
- Updated Visual Composer Plugins Files
Version 1.0.0 – 5th September 2015
- Updated theme screenshots to help buyers view the admin side before purchase.
Version 1.0.0 – Launched on 4th September 2015
Photos used in this theme are for demo purposes only and are not included as part of the theme license.