SAM Pro Lite is the easy to use plugin that provides a flexible logic of displaying advertisements.
- Flexible logic of the banners rotation based on the ad weight and the restrictions
- Two types of the ad rotation (by page refresh and by timer).
- Scheduling and limitations by impressions/clicks. Total, monthly, weekly, daily limitations for impressions and clicks are available.
- Three-level geotargeting (country, region, city) based on web services (MaxMind, DB-IP) or your own database.
- Restrictions by the site page types.
- Restrictions by posts/pages ids, categories, tags, custom taxonomies terms, custom post types.
- The automatic embedding of ads into the content of posts/pages and archives.
- Any type of ads (Image, Flash, JS, PHP, etc.) supported
- Outputting using widgets, shortcodes and functions is available.
- Customizable accuracy of the bots and crawlers detection
- Full statistics of the impressions and clicks
- Safe data migration from the SAM Free plugin.
- Google DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) supported (GPT and GAM)
- Any caching plugins supported
- bbPress supported
- Wptouch supported
- Addons API
- Localization ready
- PHP 5.3+
- MySQL 5.1+
- Wordpress 4.1 (4.3+ recommended)
- Memory Limit: at least 128Mb (256Mb recommended)
- Addons API added
- Some bugs is resolved
- Some improvements
- Increased level of security for AJAX requests
- Made changes to work correctly under PHP 7
- Added filtering in the data grids
- Generating unique custom classes for ads added
- HTML5 type of ads added
- Sending Ad Approving Mail to advertiser added
- Advertiser Statistics Page added
- Tool buttons of special short codes added to MCE editor
- Ad rotation by time was added.
- Improved: Possibility of executing the Ad Editor from Linked Ads data grid (Places Page, Place Editor Page) added.
- Solved: Error of calculating CTR corrected.
- Solved: Minor bug of Migrate Data resolved.
- Solved: Some minor bugs corrected.
- Improved: Statistics page was changed. Views (“All” and “For Sale”) were added.
- Solved: Minor bug is resolved.