Thank you for checking out WordPress Password Scanner!
This is the first and currently only plugin that scans the passwords of WordPress users for their strength!
A large portion of all (attempted) hacks consist of various attempts to login with user credentials!
- Scan your users for the use of weak passwords to keep your WordPress site secure!
- Warns you if the default “admin” user exists
- Quality Code & Lightweight plugin
- See when users have last logged in
- Works with Multi Sites
- Works with all modern browsers
- Tested until WordPress 4.4.2
- Overridable functions and constants (for developers)
Are you experiencing problems?
- Please visit our website and read the Frequently Asked Questions Section
- Contact our support team (email@example.com, usually a reply within the hour)
- Post your question in the comments section of the WordPress Password Scanner on CodeCanyon
All documentation can be found on our website, please visit: Documentation
- (at least) WordPress v3.5
- (at least) PHP v5.2.0
Changelogv.1.0.0 (Feb 4, 2016)
1. Initial Release