Workflow Workflow is high performance project management system built using PHP & MySQL. By using Workflow you can manage your own project, or even a team one. Workflow helps you can set your work performance to a new level. User Features
- Customizable homepage – You can customize homepage of Workflow by adding or removing widgets, you can select what you want to see.
- Issues system – Each issue has its own dedicated page, where users can comment, watch and update current issue.
- Performance – Workflow has been designed to be fast, but it still has all features needed in project management system.
- User groups – You are able to set different groups to the users, such as Designer, Developer and set different tasks for different groups.
- User registration – You can set user registration to public, so any visitor will be able to create his own account.
- Modern design - Workflow is based on Bootstrap themes by Bootswatch, and it provides simple intuitive user interface.
- Extendable – Are you missing specific feature in Workflow ? If the answer is yes, with a basic PHP knowledge you are able to create plugin that solves your problem.
- Overview – Simple statistics of your webiste, where you can see number of users, issues, comments and so on.
- Configuration – Here you can set site name, description, parser syntax or configure SMTP.
- Plugin list – You can manage each plugin your site contains.
- User list – Manage all users of your website with a few clicks. You can change their password, username, or set a specific color to them.
- Group list – Manage all groups that you set. You can add users to specific group, set group color.
Changelog 1.0.2 – 3.02.2016
- Framework updated
- Added option to browse deleted users
- Minor code optimalizations
- Added “send notifications” checkbox on comments.
- Template filter changes.
- Size of task description increased.
- Added tags sorting.
- Important fix in PHP (admin wasn’t able to add widgets).
- A lot of minor fixes (css, php).