Effective Date: December 2, 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.1. 360-STUDIOS.COM (“website”, “our website”, “site” or 360-STUDIOS.COM) is operated by JingYu Trading Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Hong Kong with a following registered address: ROOM 6, 11/F, CHEUNG HING BUILDING, 540-544 NATHAN ROAD, YAU MA TEI, KOWLOON, HONG KONG
- 1.2. Throughout 360-STUDIOS.COM, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to JingYu Trading Limited.
- 1.3. JingYu Trading Limitedoffers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- 1.4. By visiting 360-STUDIOS.COM and/ or signing into our application, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlinks. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without any limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- 1.5. By accessing or using 360-STUDIOS.COM, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms and Conditions are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms and Conditions.
- 1.6. Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms and Conditions. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to 360-STUDIOS.COM following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- GENERAL USER’S OBLIGATIONS
- 2.1. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you represent that you are at least 18 years old or the age of majority in your country of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your country of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to the site.
- 2.2. You may not use our application or website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- 2.3.You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- CONDITIONS OF USE
- 3.1. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any purpose at any time.
- 3.2. You understand that your content may be transferred unencrypted and involve:
- transmissions over various networks;
- changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- 3.3. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
- 3.4. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
- ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
- 4.1. We are not responsible if information made available on 360-STUDIOS.COM is inaccurate or incomplete. The material on the site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on the site is at your own risk.
- 4.2. 360-STUDIOS.COM may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference or interest only. We reserve the right to modify the contents on 360-STUDIOS.COM at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information regularly. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes at 360-STUDIOS.COM and/or related resources.
- MODIFICATION RIGHT
- 5.1. Details about the Service and products offered by JingYu Trading Limitedare subject to change without any notice.
- 5.2. JingYu Trading Limitedreserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- 5.3. JingYu Trading Limitedshall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- THIRD-PARTIES TOOLS AND SERVICES
- 6.1. Through 360-STUDIOS.COM can be granted an access to third-party tools and services over which JingYu Trading Limitedneither monitor nor have any control nor input.
- 6.2. You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools or services ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of third-party tools and services.
- 6.3. Any use by you of third-party tools and services, offered through 360-STUDIOS.COM is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
- 6.4. JingYu Trading Limitedmay offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- 6.5. JingYu Trading Limitedmay enable you to link your User Account with a valid account on a third party social networking, email or content service such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, or Twitter, (such service, a “Third-Party Service” and each such account, a “Third-Party Account”) by allowing JingYu Trading Limitedto access your Third-Party Account, as is permitted under the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third-Party Account.
- 6.6. You represent that you are entitled to disclose your Third-Party Account login information to JingYu Trading Limitedand/or grant JingYu Trading Limitedaccess to your Third-Party Account (including, but not limited to, for use for the purposes described herein) without breach by you of any of the terms and conditions that govern your use of the applicable Third-Party Account and without obligating JingYu Trading Limitedto pay any fees or making JingYu Trading Limitedsubject to any usage limitations imposed by such third-party service providers.
- 6.7. You must read carefully and accept YouTube API Services – Developer Policies at: https://developers.google.com/youtube/terms/developer-policies#a-api-client-terms-of-use-and-privacy-policies
- 6.8. You must read carefully and accept YouTube’s Terms and Conditions at: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
- 7.1. Certain content, products, tools and services available via JingYu Trading Limited’s Service may include materials (links) from third-parties.
Third-party links on 360-STUDIOS.COM may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated or/and controlled by JingYu Trading Limited. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
- 7.2. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
- USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
- 8.1. If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation:
- to maintain any comments in confidence;
- to pay compensation for any comments;
- to respond to any comments.
- We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademarks, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website.
- You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments.
- You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION
- ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
- Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to features, our application, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
- JingYu Trading Limitedundertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, application information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
- PROHIBITED USE
- 360-STUDIOS.COM may not be used:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose;
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet.
- JingYu Trading Limitedreserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited use.
- WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
12.1. JingYu Trading Limiteddo not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free or that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
12.2. You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
12.3. You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products, tools and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
12.4. In no case shall JingYu Trading Limited, our managing board, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
12.5. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
13.1. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless JingYu Trading Limitedand our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
14.1. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms and Conditions, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
15.1. The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
15.2. These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated by either you or JingYu Trading Limited. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
15.3. If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
16. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
16.1. The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
16.2. These Terms and Conditions and any policies or operating rules posted by us on 360-STUDIOS.COM or in respect to the Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
16.3. Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
17. GOVERNING LAW AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
17.1. Terms and Conditions conclusion and fulfillment regulated by current legislation of Hong Kong.
17.3. If the disputes have not been resolved by negotiation between you and JingYu Trading Limited, including the existence, validity, interpretation, performance, breach or termination thereof or any dispute regarding non- contractual obligations arising out of or relating to it shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration administered by the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC) under the HKIAC Administered Arbitration Rules in force when the Notice of Arbitration is submitted. The law of this arbitration clause shall be Hong Kong law. The seat of arbitration shall be Hong Kong. The number of arbitrators shall be one. The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English.
18. TERMS AND CONDITIONS CHANGES AND MODIFICATIONS
18.1. You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page.
18.2. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions by posting updates and changes to 360-STUDIOS.COM. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
19. CONTACT INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION
19.1. Address and contact information:
JingYu Trading Limited
Company registration No.: 3212321
Address: ROOM 6, 11/F, CHEUNG HING BUILDING, 540-544 NATHAN ROAD, YAU MA TEI, KOWLOON, HONG KONG
19.2. Correspondence between you and JingYu Trading Limited can be maintained via e-mail or postal and delivering services. E- mails or other correspondence, sent from the above addresses are official and are subject to obligatory execution. In case an e-mail was sent by JingYu Trading Limited, the latter is not obliged to subsequently send the document on paper.